Living Experience was formed in 1987 and later incorporated as a
proprietary company under the direction of its current Managing
Director and Principal Consultant, Alexander Bailey.
Our objective is to add value to our broad base of
clients. We achieve this by working together with our individual,
corporate and organisation clients to:
- develop their workplace culture
- implement high quality management systems and
- assist in project development.
Our Vision and Ethics
We have developed our vision and business ethics from our collective
experience and from a firm belief in the future. Using these as our
guide, we are able to check what we are doing, and make decisions that
have an active and consistent focus.
Vision: Living Experience is recognised by its
individual, corporate and organisation clients and their industry
groups as a leader in developing organisational culture where the key
- the uniqueness of individuals
- the quality of the environment and its
- developing opportunities to achieve
- utilising high quality systems and practices.
Business ethics: We believe that our success lies in the
recognition, utilisation and development of the talents of the
people associated with us. We understand that by recognising our
limitations, developing our potential and providing mutual support we
will continue to significantly increase our value to our
clients and to ourselves.
Our quality policy is to provide quality services,
works and products to meet our client's agreed requirements on
time, all of the time.
By following this policy we:
- ensure that our clients can continue to rely on our ability
to meet their requirements
- encourage the commitment of the people
involved with our operations to our focus on quality
- demonstrate our belief that quality is
fundamental to our long-term success.